Traditional Archers of SA Database

If you shoot anything, that has clean natual and pure lines, and normaly made fom a natural wood....have a look in here.

Moderators: Jakkas, Guardian, Gerhard, Ranger, jcdup, James

Traditional Archers of SA Database

Postby BowLord » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 pm

We have started to put together a database for Traditional Archers in SA. The objective of this database is to use to promote Traditional Archery as a sport, communicate to all trad archers relating to actions, shoots, advise and to create an environment open to traditional archers where we can stand as one united group with the same interests.

To date, we have put together a list of near to 180 trad archers. I do believe there are more out there- flying below the radar... Please, forget pride, ego, politics or fears and feel free to contact me to give me your contact details- You will not be sorry---- my cell number is 084-7998921- If costs bothers you- send me a call-me and I will call you back - A New era in Traditional Archery is dawning...
Bowlord
BowLord
Private
Private

Poor Response

Postby BowLord » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi GUYS,

I have tried this a few times, and it is very interesting that we have recorded a total of 180 traditional archers to date, but no or very little response from the Eastern Cape.- What is going on ??? If you guys want to keep battling - Please do not contact me- We will do just fine without you guys. If you guys want to be part of the big picture, please contact me on my cell, and then traditional archery will do better than without you guys...

I am trying my best to get us trad guys together, but the responce from the Cape is at best- BAD...

Maybe you can let me know what your concerns are and maybe I will be able to put you at ease - None of us, and I meen nobody is bigger than the sport itself.

Please guys - Contact me and give me a fair chance :evil:
Bowlord
BowLord
Private
Private

Postby Mac » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Where is the list available?
Mac
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby BowLord » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm

There are only two people in possesion of this list - Me and another member of my commitee. This list will be under our control and not for public distribution. The only way a person will know he is on the list, is by knowing that he gave his details to me, and when he receives an sms on our bulk sms system or maybe an e-mail- This is to protect the individual from abuse from other sources or advertising etc.

Like I said- This database is only a means to get communications relating to Traditional Archery more effective.
Bowlord
BowLord
Private
Private

Return to Traditional Archery